The Shepherd Middle School is participating in the CMU Women’s Basketball Hoops for Hunger food drive.
Here is a list of the items that will be accepted:
- Non-perishable canned and boxed food – fruit, vegetables, soup, cereal, condiments, etc.
- Personal care items – shampoo, toothbrushes and toothpaste, paper products, diapers
- Cash Donations – $1.00=9 lbs. of Food
The Greater Lansing Food Bank will pick up, weigh and distribute food back into the community it came from.
Donations will be collected in the following locations within the Shepherd Middle School:
- 6th Graders – Mrs. Moeggenborg’s Room
- 7th Graders – Mrs. Sickles’ Room
- 8th Graders – Mr. Roed’s Room
If the Shepherd Middle School raises over 10,000 lbs of food, a full school celebration will be held. The students who collect the most food will be recognized.
Also published on Medium.