Shepherd High School Announcements 10/22/218
Shepherd High School Announcements for Monday, October 22, 2018:
- * The Girl’s Golf Team made history at the MHSAA State Finals over the weekend. The weather conditions were simply awful, yet the girl’s displayed grit and mental toughness to end their season as the 2018 MHSAA Region IV All State Runner Up! Leading the team was Morgan Yates who placed 7th medalist overall at the State Finals! Morgan carded a 173 , Olivia Raymond a 184 , Madde Skeel a 195 , Maggie Bryant a 198 and Angie Yunker a 255 . Together as a team they were previously ranked 10th in our Division. Shepherd LadyJays beat 17 other teams earning the prestigious honor of MHSAA Region IV All State Runner Up just behind Harbor Springs. Be sure to congratulate these girl’s, they have accomplished something very, very special.
- If you would be interested in tutoring a middle school student in the subjects of social studies/math after school, please stop in the counseling for more information.
- Students: Retakes will be held on October 30th are from 8:00 am until 9:00 am. If you need picture retakes, you must sign up in the office. This signup sheet is the only way the office know you would like retakes. Students will need to list their first hour teacher on the sheet. If you are a morning GI-TEC Career student, Alma or MT. Pleasant, you must have your picture taken before you leave for class. You must also sign up in the office.
- Seniors: The Yearbook staff is accepting your senior photo for the yearbook. Please submit a digital 2” x 3” vertical image with a 300 DPI to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 1, 2019.
- Segment 1 of Driver’s training is taking place soon. A list of students who are in the class is posted on the office counter. Please remember that payment is due to the office before the first day of class, $275.00, by check or money order made payable to Shepherd High School.
Also published on Medium.