Announcements for Tuesday, October 30, 2018:
- If you are interested in bowling this winter, there will be a meeting tomorrow at noon in room 212 (Miss Nartker’s room).
- Any student-athletes who currently are not in a winter sport will have the opportunity to lift weights after school from 3:15 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. every M-Th until winter break. This begins today. Please see Coach Brock for details. Go Jays!!
- There will be a representative from Grand Valley State University here on Thursday, November 1st @ 9:45 a.m. If you would like to speak with this representative, please sign up on the bulletin outside the office.
- The east end Media Center doors that are marked with a big red ‘do not use’ are not to be used to go outside.
- Seniors: The Yearbook staff is accepting your senior photo for the yearbook. Please submit a digital 2” x 3” vertical image with a 300 DPI to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 1, 2019.
- The school store will be selling 12 oz. slushies for $1.50 today. The 8 oz. slushies are still $1.00.
Also published on Medium.